Today we are introducing new CS:GO update: release notes for 9/07/2017 (which), by the way, weren’t appearing for a extended period of time. There are several updates connected to store, inventory and etc.
- Added new point on which you can get banned. There are griefing convictions (when you’re AFK or not participating in the match for a long period of time).
- Added support for asynchronously loading gift sender’s name for unacknowledged items received as a gift;
- Fixed an issue that prevented display items from getting unequipped in loadout;
- Applying a trade-restricted sticker will now also transfer its “Tradable After” restriction to the weapon. If both the sticker and the weapon were sellable immediately on Steam Community Market then the weapon with the sticker will remain sellable immediately.
- Limited-time offers will now always be available for users launching the game;
- Limited-time offers will now always be restored when one of them is purchased.
- For log-parsing, all disconnect messages will no longer contain a newline character;
- Added a plugin method IServerTools::CreateItemEntityByName which should be used when plugins need to create weapon entities by schema name;
- Fixed an issue with client error CL_ReadPreserveEnt: u.m_nNewEntity == MAX_EDICTS on some community servers;
- Expanded server capacity for official datacenter in Tianjin, China.