CS:GO update: release notes for 8/21/2017. Here we can notice Activated Party Mode and small bug fixes at the same time.
- Activated Party Mode. Happy 5th Birthday CS:GO! Chicken wears Sunday best, confetti, ejected whenever Zeus is fired, bomb fire with air balloons.
- Turned on asynchronous audio mixing on for all users by default. This one-time change forces snd_mix_async to 1 and sets snd_mixahead to 0.025 which are the new default values. These changes fix audio problems.
- Fixed an issue that caused buy menu to show incorrect price of molotovs/incendiary grenades after switching teams;
- Fix an issue that caused the convars: mp_ct_default_grenades and mp_t_default_grenades not to function properly;
- Fixed an issue that caused the final weapon in demolition mode to be unavailable to CTs;
- Fix an issue that caused the killcount HUD to disappear when using knives;
- Fixed Community Message button function when viewing CS:GO Profile;
- Fix taser and knife icons overlapping.