Let’s see what’s going on with CS:GO update: release notes for 8/17/2017. We’ve just met CS:GO Beta depot and it didn’t take long for Valve to let it out. Let us remember that these changes are connected with many aspects.
There are new fixes in Five-SeveN: The Five-SeveN has been modified to reward tactical play. Lightly adjusted accuracy while firing several shots rapidly. Considerably decreased an amount of bugs.
- Intoducing more changes to pistols that are made to emphasize skillful use of the weapons;
- Five-SeveN has been modified to reward tactical play:
- Lightly adjusted accuracy while firing several shots rapidly;
- Considerably decreased accuracy when moving.
Perfect World updates
Updates for CS:GO Chineese server.
- Enabled access to the developers console;
- Enabled support for users avatars in game;
- Prime status has become available to Perfect World accounts with identity verification.
- Recondition of internal weapon data initiated. All weapons are expected to behave identically to 18.104.22.168 aside from the Five-SeveN and bugfixes listed below;
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not drop their 2nd flashbang if they are killed after throwing 1 flashbang;
- Fixed an issue where sniper bots didn’t like the Scar20;
- Fix an issue where buying non-weapon items would restock ammo for all your weapons;
- Fixed a situation when buying items via console could ignore loadout selection made by user;
- Fixed an issue where attempting to drop undroppable items would count the items value towards the player’s “donations” for the round;
- Fix a rare bug that could cause players to show incorrect holstered weapons;
- Fixed an issue where decoy grenades could make sounds from the wrong weapon;
- Fixed “buy” console command to list all options instead of being a hardcoded help string;
- Map editing: env_gunfire entities can now fire all weapon types (e.g. weapon_m4a1_silencer or weapon_revolver);
- Fixed a memory leak related to spectating;
- Adding ability to initiate trades from friend’s context menu;
- Modified map load times in some circumstances.