After a long break is finally available CS:GO update on 11/28/2017. It contains fixed bugs in several categories.
- Improved 3D audio performance. Positional audio functions better when turning rapidly.
War Games updates
- Players can choose from 3 maps in the end-of-match voting;
- Special commands were added which control and setup the end of voting to ease the management of the community servers in the War Games mode.
- Server HTTP log delivery will have correct time marks in the log folder;
- Smoothed server work when adding new players;
- Fixed accidental crashes on official servers;
- Fixed the extra 3 seconds delay in GOTV in some cases;
- Improved SSE4 in network string tables in order to lower the amount of server hitches when adding a new player;
- Console output in the game server can now be saved with con_timestamp.
Trust Factor updates
- Updated trust algorithm based on data and feedback;
- In order to help us to improve the Trust Factor please send us emails to [email protected] with the subject “Trust Factor Feedback” and indicate your experience and Steam ID.
Keep up to all recent CS:GO updates with C4R Community!