Here is the fresh CS:GO update on 11/13/2017. This time it deals with game modes and finishes Operation Hydra.
- Operation Hydra officially came to an end.
- Operation Hydra modes Wingman and Flying Scoutman were added to available game modes.
Updates in Wingman mode:
- Amended mode for better matchmaking;
- Added ability to choose maps;
- Added ability to create Lobbies for this game mode;
- Arms Race mode and Demolition mode were moved to War Games (together with Flying Scoutman);
- All War Games modes now have a limit of 12 players;
- Adjusted head hitboxes for new models added in Dust 2.
- Updated list of maps is available in Classic Competitive mode: Mirage, Cache, Inferno, Overpass, Cobblestone, Train, Nuke, Dust II, Canals, Office and Agency.
Updated maps and map groups in Classic Competitive mode:
- Dust 2;
- Defusal Group Delta: Mirage, Austria, Inferno, Shipped, Cache;
- Defusal Group Sigma: Cobblestone, Train, Overpass, Nuke, Canals;
- Hostage Group: Agency, Insertion, Office, Italy, Assault.
- Prime account is now available as a default. Soon players with Prime status can choose to match using the previous system.
Keep up to all recent CS:GO updates with C4R Community!