And here is the new CS:GO update on 11/08/2017. Changes were made to the new Dust 2 map along with fixing other bugs.
Dust 2 updates
- The luminance of buildings and materials increased by 20% for better visibility;
- Tarp model is fixed and gained missing textures;
- Fixed bug when players behind the chain-link fences were not blinded with dazzle grenades;
- Added edging to one of the windows where artifacts with shadows were seen;
- Well-balanced firing through wooden doors;
- Added map balance for machines firing;
- Improved light when entering a CT base;
- Smoothed patterns for middle distance blocks;
- Improved models driven in in the ground;
- Fixed text on map loading screen;
- Fixed cover at B site where players’ feet could be seen.
Keep up to all recent CS:GO updates with C4R Community!