Another CS:GO update on 28 October 217 improving Dust 2 map and adding small changes to the game.
Dust 2 updates
- Amended bullets pathway through wooden doors;
- Smoothened maps surfaces for better grenades pathway;
- Improved colors;
- Improved clips to curbs;
- Corrected ladder at short distances for better movement;
- Improved window hole at B Plat and removed head shaped shadow.
- Fixed incorrect audio presentation;
- Fixed models to prevent rare rendering artefacts;
- Deleted reminder of DVR function (it can be switched off in Windows);
- Fixed a rare processing in sound occlusion;
- Added interface for streams of Minor Championships for ELEAGUE Boston Major in-game;
- Improved Vrad capacity in certain cases.
Keep up to all recent CS:GO updates with C4R Community!