Here came the new CS:GO update on 03.29.2018. This time it has brought many fixes to the maps and the delay in the exchange of skins.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused spectators to sometimes hear water footsteps coming from players on dry ground;
- CS:GO items received in trade cannot be re-traded for seven days;
- Fixed quad surround sound so it works again;
- Fixed a bug that could cause looping sounds, such as the hostage breathing sound, to be stuck on in some situations.
- Added support for uniform scale adjustment of static prop models;
- To re-size static props, adjust the “uniform scale override” prop_static Hammer property, or use shift+mousewheel in the Hammer 3d viewport.
- Added some cover at back of squeaky door hall;
- Changed color of new boxes in bombsite B;
- Moved squeaky door back a bit, to give a clearer view towards hut;
- Changed color of small red box at T side of yard;
- Smoothed out movement on roof near T spawn;
- Changed geometry near crane when on rafters, to remove awkward position.
Open the cool Dust 2 case for ~0.16$!
- Fix for mip bias exploit;
- Removed one-way wallbang from CT spawn up to cat;
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Opened up B lobby to stairs;
- Simplified geometry around B site for better movement;
- Blocked “invisible” area at A;
- Fixed several “pixelwalking” exploits;
- Fixed various minor bugs.
Stay tuned for more info on CS:GO Updates.