And here you can check recent CS:GO update for 7/7/2017.
- Added optional asynchronous audio mixing which allows for a smoother and lower latency audio experience. This is can be turned on using snd_mix_async 1. If this is turned on, snd_mixahead may also be set to a lower value such as 0.02. We will monitor community feedback on this feature before turning it on by default for all players;
- Made it possible to choose audio device to use in the settings menu;
- Sounds made by physics props and doors will now spatialize correctly when playing with HRTF enabled;
- Fixed crash on Linux and Mac;
- Fixed bug with new sound system where a buzzing could be heard in the background;
- Fixed regressions with lobby sounds via OS audio device;
KRAKOW 2017 update
- Adding Pick’Em for Krakow Major;
- Team stickers, team graffiti, and stickers autographed by CS:GO pro players are now available for purchase in-game, from the Steam Community Market, or from the 50 piece Mega Bundle on Steam. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations at Krakow 2017.
- Updated the following community weapon finishes with normal maps:
- AWP | Phobos;
- CZ75-Auto | Imprint;
- Tec-9 | Fuel Injector;
- AUG | Aristocrat;
- AK-47 | Fuel Injector;
- Glock-18 | Royal Legion;
- M4A4 | Buzz Kill;
- M4A4 | Royal Paladin;
- Dual Berettas | Royal Consorts;
- PP-Bizon | Harvester;
- USP-S | Lead Conduit;
- CZ75-Auto | Xiangliu.
- Added a convar tv_allow_camera_man_override that must be set on the game server to allow camera man overrides. It is disabled by default, and reduces network traffic with single interactive caster.
- Added client cvar “cl_deathnotices_show_numbers” which allows appending observer numbers to kill feed (0: defaults for no numbers, 1: to use just observer numbers in death notices, 2: append observer numbers in front of names in death notices).
Сopy of the CS:GO Updates official page.