Fresh CS:GO Update on 12/19/2017 is already there! There is a decent chunk of new content and bug fixes.
The Eleague Boston 2018 CS:GO Major Championshi
- Steam Community Market and 50 piece mega bundle now content stickers and graffiti dedicated to the teams participating Boston 2018 as well as stickers, autographed by pro gamers. 50% of funds spent on that items goes to organisers and players of the Championship;
- Stickers can be also used for Team Pick’Em challenge;
- Preliminary Stage Picks can be placed now;
- Group Stage Picks can be made after Preliminary Stage completed;
- Playoff picks can be made after Group Stage completed.
- New Holiday Cheer available;
- Gifts now available for the limited time so you can spread the Cheer.
- Shotgun splash model replaced, it available for testing both offline and no community servers.
- Fixed offline server hosting for War Game with Friends Need Invites settings;
- Tournament server logs now have item pickup and drop events;
- Non-ACSII control characters in player names will be sanitised;
- Unlocalised sting in disconnect errors fixed;
- Client-based crashes fixed;
- Demoinfogo parser now supported for decoding (previously those caused invalid substring calculation code part to run).
Keep up to all recent CS:GO updates with C4R Community!