Fresh CS:GO update on 04/30/2018 is here! Adjustments were made to the audio, fixed bugs a small Nuke (2×2) and many more.
- Fixed model occlusion bug inside vent;
- Added more spawn points per side;
- Added solid background to top of yellow crane inside site.
- Enabled streaming audio by default, making use of the ‘sound cache’ unnecessary. The sound cache can be forced back on by setting snd_disable_legacy_audio_cache 0 if any issues are found;
- Weapon reload sounds now follow the reloading players as they move around;
- Fixed sound device override exploit to cancel sounds.
- Replaced custom Terrorist one-handed walking animations for the MAC10, MP7, and MP9 with an alternative two-handed version to improve weapon recognition at a glance.
Stay tuned for more info on CS:GO Updates.