Brand new CS:GO update on 02/28/2018. It includes a handful of small bug fixes and several changes for Canals map.
- Fix of snd_stream variable on Linux;
- Tracing of bullets from first person view looks more realistic now;
- Tracing for burst weapons (for example, Glock-18 – you can get yourself one from Random Glock-18 case), now calculated based on the trace of first bullet fired. Bug causing fail of tracing when sv_infinite_ammo 1 is active;
- Weapon models now react realistically to recoil and hits. It can be turned off by viewmodel_recoil_scale 0 variable;
- New cheat command added. When cl_crosshair_recoil enabled, crosshair starts to reflect weapon recoil;
- Numerous fixes to improve stability and security;
- Added pack of new addresses to store game recordings to provide more reliable service for match replays stored on Perfect World servers in China;
- Integration of ingame state now includes vertical position of players. Works when allplayers_position is active;
- When game is streamed for friends, more detailed info about the match available;
- snd_stream load more effective now.
- Added cover in the back of A plant (near the store);
- Level of water lowered for better visibility;
- Tents removed, clip brushes calibrated for jumping\boosting;
- Staircase in the yard was enlarged;
- Fixed gap in one of the roofs accessible for grenades;
- New stairs on left side of CT-bridge to add advantages for T players;
- Other minor fixes across the map.
Stay tuned for more info on CS:GO Updates.